96% of adults can’t pass this basic middle school exam. Can you?
1. How many continents are there?
2. “John and James lives in the white house on the corner.” Which word here is incorrect?
3. In 1773, to protest the taxes levied on tea by the British government, a group of colonists threw a bunch of tea in the harbor. This event is called:
4. What is the capital of Alaska?
5. What word most closely meets this definition: “Of only moderate quality.”
6. Which country is the largest by area?
7. Sodium chloride is…
8. What causes the green pigment in plants?
9. Which of these numbers is a reduced fraction for 7/14?
10. In what year was Pearl Harbor bombed?
SHARE your results now!