See if you can do better than most adults — and most 7th graders (and us), and test your civics knowledge!
1. The branches of government limit each other by a system of…
2. Who is first in the order of presidential succession?
3. What are the first 10 amendments to the Constitution called?
4. The ____________ of 1964 bans discrimination on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, and national origin.
5. How many members are in the House of Representatives?
6. What two responsibilities are mandatory for every U.S. citizen?
7. What happens if a foreign couple has a child on U.S. soil?
8. A ________ committee has members from both chambers of congress, who work together on a final bill to be voted by both chambers.
9. Who can issue a line-item veto?
10. Who presides over the Senate?
Remember to share your results on Facebook and challenge a friend to play this quiz too!