It is still important that expectant parents do as much research into all things babies as possible. We might learn by actually doing things and not by reading about them, but knowing what to expect can give us a peace of mind. Think babies are easy? Then give this quiz a shot!
1. When does a baby’s umbilical cord stump fall off?
2. What is the substance that covers a newborn baby called?
3. How early can we start tummy time?
4. When do most babies start teething?
5. A baby’s first dentist appointment should be booked by what age?
6. Most 2 year old babies have a vocabulary of at least how many words?
7. When do most babies take their first steps?
8. When can a baby be introduced to solid food?
9. Which of the below should NOT be given to a baby?
10. When do most babies sit up by themselves?
11. What is this?
12. Babies that are formula fed usually pass how many stools a day?
13. A newborn baby can only focus on objects that are…?
14. When should you give a baby a spoon?
15. What is the hair that covers newborn babies called?
SHARE and CHALLENGE your friends to play this quiz too!