This quiz will be a little bit difficult for those who don’t have kids because it includes things that only parents will really know. But who knows, so why not give it a shot?!
1. How often do babies typically eat?
2. Why is tummy time important?
3. How many babies are born on their due date?
4. What is the first sense that a baby develops?
5. How often should a baby’s diaper be changed?
6. What is the safest way for a baby to sleep?
7. How often is a baby born in the world?
8. What do babies not have at birth?
9. At what age does a baby usually smile for the first time?
10. At what age does a baby produce tears?
11. What is it called when a baby is wrapped tightly in a blanket?
12. How many trimesters are there in pregnancy?
13. When does a baby usually get their first tooth?
14. What should be in the crib with the baby?
15. What are the “baby blues”?
SHARE your results on Facebook now!