Many household items that we use on an everyday basis have details that you may not have noticed. Take a look at the following objects, and see if you can name them all.
1. Can you name the part of the zipper you yank on to make your jeans or jacket close?
2. What is the name of those stringy things on a banana that you have to remove before eating?
3. What is the name of that metal thing at the end of a shoestring?
4. What is the name of the thing at the bottom of a wine bottle?
5. What is the name of the white thing on your nail?
6. What is the name of the vapor trail following an aircraft?
7. What do you call the prongs of a fork?
8. What is the name of the metal thing around the pencil?
SHARE this quiz with your friends now!